iCandi

Thursday, July 06, 2006

things to make and do

I thought I'd start this blog off by writing a list of the things I want to make.

  • More softies. Willow doesn't really like soft toys, but I'm sure I know enough people with children to make them for.
  • A dress for Willow from the green chambray I bought at IKEA
  • A pair of brown polar fleece pants for a friend's daughter who is not quite a size one.
  • A pair of brown polar fleece pants for Willow
  • A pair of pants from pale yellow with pink flowers cotton for my friend in Darwin.
  • Mystery items for my sewing swap partner!

The material is washed, dried and ironed, so I just need to draft the patterns and I'm ready to go!

This is a photo of it out in the front yard. By the time I'd finished ironing the grey chambray the light inside was not good enough, so I took them outside. The light wasn't great there, but you get the idea!




From the top, the pale yellow cotton, the green chambray, some pale blue ribbing, grey chambray and the brown polar fleece.

I also have some white polar fleece, but white and toddlers don't really go too well!

These are some photos of the pants I have made over the past week.





1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Nicole S said...

Ooh, I like the green ones :)
She is looking wonderfully grown up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home