iCandi

Saturday, July 08, 2006

things I've made

The dress made from greeen chambray from IKEA.







It was a learning process, that's for sure. I made a few silly mistakes that I won't make next time. Probably a good thing as I'm about to start making clothes for other people's children and I'd rather get all of my stuff-ups out of the way!



Mum and I made these curtains and the tiebacks together, I covered the mirror frame awhile after that.



Record clocks are so easy to make! The record is the greatest hits of 1981, but I'd like to get the equivalent from 1977, for obvious reasons!



I started this scarf ages ago, but only finished it a week ago!



A ribbon board showing off some of my Frank Lloyd Wright postcards, it needs more ribbons though.



I made these curtains a couple of weeks ago, sort of shabby chic meets big 80s bows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home