iCandi

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

cream floral cords

This morning I made these pants for Willow from the cream floral corduroy. I also tried to make a skirt by eye, but stuffed up and made it too small. I sent an email to my friend whose daughter got the brown pants, to see if she wants it.

I'm pretty happy with them, it is the third time I've made pants from that pattern, so I have it down pat. The previous two times I tried a fancy method for the waist band, but I couldn't get it, so with this one, I just did a casing waist band and it worked!



I have been looking on the internet for patterns for various things, I found a good one for a little baby's hat, so I'll make that out of the stripy and green material in my last post, so that it can be reversible. Who is it for? Shhh!

A and I have been watching an odd movie called Mumford, it has Jason Lee in it! I have a long list of things to do tomorrow. Best get to bed then!

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pants. I think you may see a pic of Miss C soon in a similar pair, as my cream floral cord is the same print :-)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger candi said...

I thought it might have been :)

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too have been making pants, i have that same print but in flanelette I got of my nan...

They look great :-)

Kristine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home