iCandi

Monday, September 18, 2006

Tagged!

I have been tagged by the lovely Ingrid.


The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

I'm having trouble here... Oh good, we can use our pets!

1) Our British Blue, Harley likes to give our JR Kelpie cross a bath. She sits there and licks him. Can't imagine that he tastes any good! He quite likes it and sits there lapping up the attention -he sometimes gets a bit annoyed with her and starts a playfight.

2) I am a bit OCD in some respects, not so much that it affects my life. Just having to do certain things a certain number of times, using certain colours.

3) I used to be really, really shy. I have had to make a conscious effort to learn how to interact with people. For example, I learnt that if I said 'X' to people, they didn't like it, so I didn't say 'X' again.

4) I am always interested in learning more, particularly about human behaviour. Why do people do and say what they do? I think this is why I love forums such as EB - there are so many interesting people out there. I love the internet because if I want to know something, I can just look it up.

5) When the season changes, it takes me a little while to adjust to wearing more or less clothes, kind of a tactile issue. This one, plus number 2, 3 and 4 make me think I am further down one end of the autism spectrum than most people.

I think everyone I know has already been tagged! If you would like me to tag you, let me know!

I am going to come back later and update my blog with what I've been doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home