iCandi

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ingrid's easy pants

I got a lovely package in the mail today from Ingrid. It contained two gorgeous vintage patterns for dresses and her famous easy pants pattern! I already have a very simple pattern for pants, so didn't want to bother her for it, but this pattern is even easier. It literally took me an hour to make them.

I used a lovely soft green floral pillow case for the fabric and shimmery metallic fabric to do the waistband and hems. They are a tiny bit long for her, but I don't think that will be an issue when she has shoes on.


2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They look gorgeous Candi, such a beautiful shade if green. I am glad you like the patterns. The pants sometimes take a bit of tweaking to get them just the perfect fit in the rise and the leg, but these look just fabulous. I use it for pj's now too.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger brazen's crafts said...

she's just so gorgeous. great pants too :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home