iCandi

Saturday, July 29, 2006

new stuff!

I have been busy making new stuff, swap stuff and researching an idea that I have had in my head for a little while now...

Anyway, photos:




I'm currently using this as my hand bag - it's nice and roomy, an essential characteristic of handbags for me!



Another bag I made, using a totally different pattern. I'm not 100 percent happy with the dimensions, but I'll know for next time.




This is a shirt I made from the same material as the bag above. I put snaps on it as I still can't work out the button function on my sewing machine! It is a small size 3, so it looks huge on Willow!

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Candi,

I'm Jen (from EB). Just wanted to say I really love the bag you made. You're VERY clever! :)

Jen

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Candi, this is great! Did you use the Amy Butler pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home