iCandi

Sunday, August 20, 2006

more photos

Today was a pretty decent Sunday, I got a sleep-in, then woken up by giggles from Willow. Lunch at one of our favourite cafes, gelati, playground then Bunnings.

Before we left to go out, I started on a dress for Willow, it is made out of fabric similar to a dress I'm wearing as a baby. My plan is to make the dress, take photos and do a layout with her photos and my photos side by side.

Anyway, on with the photos:



One of my cats, she was part of my swap.





It is hard taking photos of a hyped up little girl! These are photos of the overalls that the lovely Brazen made as part of the swap. A calls them the Partridge Family overalls! I was going to take a photo of the jumper that Brazen made, but A put it in the wash. It fits her perfectly!






Some photos of the pillow case dress on Willow. I looked into making these but for the sake of two seams, they seem a bit pointless. I'd rather take the time and make a proper dress that is more tailored. Of course, if someone requested, I'd be more than happy to make one for them!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger brazen's crafts said...

she's gorgeous candi! now i've totally forgotten what else i was going to say (other than boy i'm glad i didn't make the romper the next size up like i was tossing up, it's a bit big as it is - sorry!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home