iCandi

Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm a little tea pot!



I saw this on a forum I've been lurking on. A cute way to reuse a little teapot my grandma gave to me. I simply wrapped a bit of stuffing in some fabric and firmly stuffed it in the teapot.

If you wanted to make it a bit more tailored, you could use foam balls, but you'd have to find the right size for the receptacle you are using. Antique teacups would be great to use for this.



This is the brown dress that I've been working on for W. I still need to work out how to do it up on the inside, whether to use ribbon or press studs.

It is basically a longer version of the pink top below.





This is a present for a friend of mine - her daughter is a bit older than W, so I hope it fits her!





Brown pants for W - the fabric has sequins sewn on the centres of some of the flowers, very cute, but a bit awkward when you are carrying her and the sequins are pressing on your skin. She wore it to FDC today, so that will be a test of the durability of them!

4 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Kay said...

Candi, I love the teapot idea and your little model is just adorable.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Candi, I love the teapot too! I have a few old teacups I may just have to transform.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Helen said...

The teapot is so cool! Fantastic idea!! Love the pants with the spotty frill on the hems, one of your creations too?

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am loving the fabric you used for W pants. It's beautiful, and the little dress you are making is lovely two. Fwiw i usually fasten the insides of those types of dresses with press studs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home