iCandi

Saturday, September 23, 2006

tagged!

I've been tagged by Leah!

1. What is your current pet peeve?
Never having enough time to sew! (Same as Leah)

2. Would you rather be annoyed or bored?
I'd rather be bored, I can do something about that. It's a bit harder to do something about being annoyed.

3. When did you last drink champagne?
Struggling to remember... I had a nice sparkling wine when we went out to celebrate my new job...

4. Who sleeps in your bed?
A and I. Willow usually creeps in from her cot, which is set up sidecar to our bed.

5. What TV hunk can come knock at your door?
Jason Lee. I love him

6. Do you wear perfume?
Sometimes, it is not good for my asthma! A bought me Lovely by SJP for my birthday.

7.If you wrote a book what type would it be?
A practical but encouragin book about sewing for beginners.

8. When did you last go to the dentist?
Too long ago...

9.Ooops, you've just had boy/girl twins- what are they called?
I dunno... Would have to be something that goes with Willow. Sequoia and Cedar, lol!

10.How do you get your news- TV/Internet/paper?
TV and internet, we don't get the paper.

11.Do you believe the story that Naomi Robson was going to save a boy from cannibals?
Nope... Do I believe that it is all about ratings? Yup!

12. If you could go back in history where do you want to visit?
The Renaissance.

13.I am having a fancy dress party. What are you dressed as?
CatWoman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home