iCandi

Saturday, September 23, 2006

working 9 to 5!

I'm so glad that you guys took the post the way it was intended. I have nothing against SAHMs, but the ones who think EVERY mother should stay at home irritate me. Shows a very narrow minded point of view.

Helen and Karen, what kind of work do you do?

W has developed the habit of taking her socks, off her feet, out of her drawer, off the clothes horse and leaving them all over the house. Yesterday morning I think I found at least one in every room except the toilet which is always shut off anyway.

Just before she picked up one of her books about dogs, sat down next to Harley the cat and started saying "doggie" to her, as if she was reading her the book. Too cute.

I have a lot of sewing to do this weekend, so I'd better get stuck into it!

Hopefully I'll be back later to show the fruits of my labour!

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger brazen's crafts said...

i work at management level in a disability accommodation service (govt based). it's very stressful, though since ryan was born i have been working on various other projects instead.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger candi said...

cool :) I will be working as a case manager for people with a brain injury...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home