iCandi

Monday, September 25, 2006

Paula's questions

Paula asked me a couple of questions, so I thought I'd do a special post for her, lol!

The lettuce leaf hem was kind of an experiment. I think the trick is the kind of fabric you are using. I made the tshirt from quite stretchy interlock so all I had to do was set a zigzag stitch to 2, I think, then stitched the egde, letting the stich fall over. I stretched the material just a bit, I imagine that if the material was stretched more then the leaf would be curlier.

Paula and Andrea both asked how I did the bit behind the button on the punk pants. I think it is called a yo-yo. I saw some instructions for it somewhere... Found them! Here. Heather Bailey is an inspiration to me.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I Love Heather too! Her stuff is just so divine. I think she is even bringing out some patterns. Now wouldn't that be wonderful!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger paula said...

you are a gem Candi :) Will giv eit a go soon and post some pics.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks for that Candi, might give it a go on some tops!
How do you find blogs like that, what a talented lady!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger candi said...

I found her through Craftster.com :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home