iCandi

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Two surprises!

I think it is our maternal duty to believe that our children are the smartest, brightest, most beautiful. Having said that, Willow did two things recently which surprised even me.

First one – we had been for a walk and I was wearing a puma t-shirt which has a puma on it (obviously). She pointed to it and said ‘cat!’. Now, I wouldn’t think that the puma logo is really that recognisable, but I asked her later what it was and she said ‘cat!’ again.

Second one – Yesterday morning she woke me up by pinching my upper arm and saying ‘baby bitey mummy’. I’ve been teaching her that pins, needles, seam rippers, scissors are all bitey. I do this by stabbing myself and going ‘Ow!’ I don’t think it is terribly successful since she still likes playing with them when she can get her hands on them…

3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I so agree with you, you will never meet a more adorable, smart child as Ellyse! LOL
There are some days when Ellyse does things that truely amaze me. It is such a good reminder to NEVER underestimate our children!
Willow sounds like a very smart cookie.....maybe even as smart as Ellyse!!!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I can relate too. Jalisa said bargain after I was telling her dad about the deals that I picked up the other day. I was sure she did not say that but later she said it again.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger brazen's crafts said...

i'm LOL at the bargain! go jalisa!!

it's a good thing we're programmed to think that our children are just the most gorgeous, clever, and lovable children on earth LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home